Asbestos Removal Liability
The Asbestos Removal Policy can be applied in respect to the following:
- Stand-alone asbestos removal/abatement contracts
- Annual covers for asbestos removal/abatement contractors
- Stand-alone contracts or annual covers for contractors who, as part of their work, engage in asbestos removal/abatement. The policy would cover only the asbestos removal work however a separate policy shall be offered in respect to all other operations of the Insured.
Broadform liability wording with endorsements as agreed including occurrence based trigger.
Underwriting Security and Capacity
- Certain Underwriter’s at Lloyds of London
- Minimum A+ Standards and Poor’s Rating
- APRA Approved and Australian Licensed
- $20,000,000 – Including defence costs (in the aggregate) Higher Limits can be considered by application
Local claims settling authority with Epsilon. All policies subject to Australian jurisdiction so in the event of a dispute the matter would be heard before an Australian court.